Interested in Becoming an Investor?
Contact us today at
1-800-403-7118 or email us at email@example.com
Our About page provides an overview of Truecount, our corporate culture, our people and our business focus. Our Mission statement and Vision for the future can be found at http://www.truecount.com/about/mission-vision/. To learn about Truecount’s item-level RFID, visit http://www.truecount.com/solutions/truecount/.
Truecount is driven by our passion for improving the way businesses operate. Our mission is to help shape the future of retail using the breakthrough technology of RFID, the most rapid and most accurate way to count.
Truecount develops and deploys advanced item-level RFID, delivering critical knowledge to retailers using state-of-the-art technology that was never before available.
Truecount RFID enables the continuous improvement of inventory and supply chain related processes that make it possible to bring an existing business to the highest levels of operational excellence achievable.
RFID is one of the most rapidly developing and transformational technologies of our time. The applications, the data gathering capabilities and the possibilities for improving the quality of how we live, work and play are endless. As more industries adopt RFID technology, the horizon of possibilities expands. Our goal is to remain at the forefront of the RFID transformation by continuing to develop software solutions that unleash the full potential of this remarkable technology, RFID.
Truecount is focused on creating the highest levels of value for our customers, our employees, our investors and our ecosystem of best-in-class partners. We work hard to align the day to day business activities of our Company with ethical best practices and with our own principles for integrity and honesty. Our goals for sustaining excellence are centered on finding ways to serve our customers, and the marketplace, better. We have structured our Company with a “flat” hierarchy and cross-functional teams rather than departments. The simplicity of our business model facilitates personal responsibility and accountability while promoting a diverse, collaborative work environment that nurtures creativity and innovation.
Our clients are retailers and merchandisers of all sizes, from large international chains to local boutiques, who want to achieve the highest levels of operational excellence possible for their business. Truecount helps our clients reach their business goals by bringing maximum “real time” visibility to inventory and supply chain processes using item-level RFID. An industry game changer, RFID is fast creating new paradigms for counting and tracking assets and for capturing vital data at the item-level, including Loss Intelligence and consumer insights. As a result, Truecount clients experience streamlined efficiencies, optimized sales and increased profits. In an era of complexity, Truecount makes it simple for retail professionals to gain competitive advantages and increase profitability by rapidly and accurately counting and tracking inventory.
To ensure maximum benefit and ROI for every client, we provide expert support and competitive pricing that includes local, hybrid and cloud based options.
The Company was founded in 2010, and is led by an established executive team, including a recognized “hands-on” expert in RFID applications for retail, Zander Livingston. The concept for Truecount and our feature-rich software evolved from Livingston’s insights working “hands-on” within the retail industry as the Director of RFID for a large apparel chain.
Beginning with the very first lab-based testing and early pilots, RFID technology was proving effective for retailers, delivering better results than existing technology systems. As remarkable as RFID was, something was missing. The full capabilities of the technology were not being unleashed for the industry. With RFID only recently entering the retail space, most existing RFID technology platforms were developed for applications other than retail. Software developers and RFID vendors had little knowledge about retail processes, with little experience or expertise in the field. Truecount was created to meet the critical need for solutions that could address retail market needs more fully. Working with the most sophisticated technology for item-level RFID, and calling on best-in-breed partners for tags, readers and other hardware components, Truecount built one of the first RFID solutions purpose-designed for the retail space. Our expertise now extends to event merchandising and other retail/merchandise related applications.
We have created, and maintain, a dynamic workplace environment attracting outstanding people who will both challenge our ideas and be challenged by the objectives set before them. We invite you to meet our leadership team.
Truecount is committed to improving the quality of life in our local communities/to giving back to the community. In keeping with this commitment, we donate one percent of the Company’s net income to local charities, with an emphasis on helping children and young people. For 2011, we are supporting the efforts of Waterwheel Foundation in bringing aide to the victims of the September flooding in Vermont.
In the News
- "Quick Counts" for Mammoth Outdoor Sports with Truecount RFID
- Apparel Magazine Article: Truecount a lab Sponsor at RFID Research Center
- Apparel Magazine Interviews Truecount CEO Zander Livingston
- Interview with Bernd Schoner, co-founder ThingMagic, a Truecount partner
- Is RFID "Dead"?
- Mammoth Outdoor Sports On the Fast Track for Inventory Management with Truecount RFID
- Retailers Embrace RFID for Loss Intelligece and Loss Control Benefits
- Retailers to get a first-hand look at how RFID leverages real-time loss data to reduce shrink
- RFID 24/7 Interviews Truecount CEO Zander Livingston
- RFID Guru Zander Livingston Launches RFID Software Firm
- RFID Key to Omnichannel Commerce
- RFID Now
- RFIDPoint Spanish-language Interview with Truecount CEO Zander Livingston
- Truecount and Trimble ThingMagic Partnership Announced
- Truecount Announces Complimentary Private RFID Consultations for Participants at RFIDJournal LIVE
- Truecount Announces Pilot Test of its RFID Software with Leading Canadian Retailer of Leather Goods
- Truecount CEO to Speak On RFID in the Supply Chain at Industry Conference
- Truecount CEO Zander Livingston Interview With Discover RFID
- Truecount CEO Zander Livingston Says "Item Level RFID Has Reached Tipping Point"
- Truecount Corp. Opens New HQ in Dover, N.H.
- Truecount Corporation Joins Motorola Solutions Channel Partner–Relationship to Deliver 99+ Percent Inventory Accuracy
- Truecount In-Line Tagging Simplifies Item-Level RFID for Retailers
- Truecount Launches New Channel Partner Program with J.D. Associates
- TrueCount offers RFID solutions for small, mid-sized retailers with SaaS pricing
- Truecount Ramps Up for Growth—Welcomes Andy Perkins as New CTO
- Truecount Releases RFID 2-GO: Powerful Solution Simplifies Deployment for Small and Mid-Size Retailers
- Truecount Remote Installation of RFID Brings Quick Payback for Colorado Liquor Retailer
- Truecount RFID and TAGIT-EAS Circumvention Resistant Tag Delivers Advanced Inventory Management and Loss Protection
- Truecount RFID and TAGIT-EAS Partner to Create Circumvention Resistant RFID Tag
- Truecount RFID Case Study
- Truecount Streamlines Inventory Management with RFID Tagging
- Truecount's New Fingertip Handheld RFID Is Powerful, Non-Disruptive and Easy to Deploy
- Truecount.com Named A Top Website for Informing on Emerging RFID Trends
- WaterWheel Foundation, Charitable Arm of Rock Band Phish, Keeping Inventory Fine-Tuned with Truecount